Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing, №4, 2017 pp. 46-51
Express-method for acoustic-emission rankding of electrodeposits on quality
V. R. Skalsky1
, R. Ya. Yarema2
H. V. Karpenko Physico-Mechanical Institute of the NAS of Ukraine, 5 Naukova str., Lviv, 79060. E-mail: email@example.com
PJSC Lviv engine repair plant
An express-method for quality ranking of the electrodeposits was proposed. The latter were deposited on the inner rings of engine journal bearings during repair-restoration works. The method is based on acoustic emission phenomenon, which accompanies microcracking and delaminations of the coatings from ring surface at static three point bend loading of specially prepared columnar specimens with electrodeposits. A loading range is limited by elastic parts of material stress-strain diagram, which was experimentally received. Specimens were tested in three cycles of loading and elastic waves of acoustic emission were registered at each cycle. Adhesion of the deposited coatings was evaluated by sum of the amplitudes.6 Ref., 4 Table., 5 Fig.
Keywords: electrodeposits, hydrogen, failure, acoustic emission, damage, adhesion
1. Kadaner, L.I. (1976) Reference book on galvanostegy. Kiev, Tekhnika [in Russian].
2. Yarema, R.Ya., Kolesnikov, V.P., Ronevych, V.I., Dyomin, R.Yu. (2012) Method of reconditioning of inner rings of engine journal bearing. Pat. 69432 Ukraine, Int. Cl. F16C 33/38 (2006.01) [in Ukrainian].
3. Yarema, R.Ya., Kolesnikov, V.P., Ronevych, V.I. (2012) Unit for reconditioning of inner rings of engine journal bearing. Pat. 69433 Ukraine, Int. Cl. F16C 33/68 (2006.01) [in Ukrainian].
4. Nazarchuk, Z.T., Skalsky, V.R. (2009) Acoustic emission diagnostics of structure elements: Scientific-technical refer. book. In: 3 Vol., Kiev, Naukova Dumka [in Ukrainian].
5. Skalsky, V.R., Andrejkiv, O.E. (2006) Assessment of volume damage of materials by acoustic emission method. VTs LNU [in Ukrainian].
6. http://loctite-rus.narod.ru/catalog/tsianokrilatnie_klei/loctite_3090: Loctite 3090 two-part cyanocrylate adhesive with high filling capacity [in Russian].