Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing #1, 2018, pp. 8-20
Monitoring the technical condition of process piping at long-term operation in hydrogen-containing working medium
C. Z. Stasyuk
G.S. Pisarenko Institute for Problems of Strength of the NAS of Ukraine, 2 Timiryazevskaya str., 01014, Kyiv, Ukraine E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper deals with procedural approaches to expert evaluation of the technical condition of process piping, transporting flammable and explosive media that contain from 60 up to 90 vol. % hydrogen in a mixture with liquid or vaporous carbohydrates, hydrogen sulphide and other components. 14 References, 7 Tables, 9 Figures.
process piping, catalytic reforming, hydrogen corrosion, mechanical testing, mechanical properties, safe service life
- Archakov, Yu.I. (1985) Hydrogen corrosion of steel. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
- Shrejber, G.K., Perlin, S.M., Shebryaev, B.F. (1969) Structural materials in oil, petrochemical and gas industry. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
- Sredin, V.V., Tarasenkov, P.M. (1963) Equipment and piping of catalytic reforming and hydrofining. Leningrad, Gostoptekhizdat [in Russian].
- Antikajn, P.A. (1990) Metals and strength calculation of boilers and piping. Moscow, Energoatomizdat [in Russian].
- (2010) NPAOP 0.00-6.09.10: Procedure of inspection, testing and expert examination of equipment of hydrogenation process units in oil-refining, petrochemical and chemical industry [in Ukrainian].
- (2001) DSTU 4046-2001: Technological equipment of oil-refining, petrochemical and chemical industry. Technical diagnostics. General technical requirements [in Ukrainian].
- Lanskaya, K.A. (1980) Heat-resistant steels. Results of science and technique. Seriya Metallovedenie i Termicheskaya Obrabotka. Moscow, VINITI, Vol.14, 54-99 [in Russian].
- Wegst, C.W. (1995) Verlag Stahlschlussel GmbH, Dusseldorf.
- (1976) TU 14-3-517-76: Seamless hot-rolled pipes from 1Kh2M1grade steel. Technical requirements [in Russian].
- (1975) GOST 9467-75: Metal coated electrodes for manual arc welding of structural and heat-resistant steels. Types [in Russian].
- (2003) RD 10-577-03: Standard instruction on control of metal and prolongation of service life of main components of boilers, turbines and piping of thermal power stations [in Russian].
- (1989) NPAOP 0.00-1.59-87: Regulations of construction and safety service of pressure vessels. Moscow, Nedra [in Russian].
- (1989) PNAE G-7-002-86: Regulations and norms in nuclear power plants. Norms of strength calculation of equipment and piping of nuclear power plants. Moscow, Energoatomizdat [in Russian].
- (1977) ITN-77: Instruction on engineering supervision, methods of inspection examination and decommissioning of equipment of oil-refining and petrochemical industry (stand. doc.). Volgograd, Volgogradskaya Pravda [in Russian].