Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing №3, 2018, pp. 35-42
Automation of geodesic monitoring of compressor station equipment
V.T. Krivoruchko1, N.I. Navalnev2
Kharkiv National University of Construction and Architecture, 40 Sumskaya str., 61002, Kharkiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
Kharkiv Territorial Center of the Branch of SPC «TEKHDIAGAS», 16 Marshal Konev str., 61002, Kharkiv. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some problems of automation of geodesic monitoring of compressor stations of gas transportation system of Ukraine are considered. Features of temperature distribution in the territory of a gas compressor station are analyzed. Considered are the processes of refraction and method of correction calculation, as well as the schemes of decreasing the influence of refraction errors on measurement results. The possibility of solving the problems of geodesic monitoring of compressor station equipment at minimum material costs is shown. 4 Ref., 3 Tables, 17 Fig.
automation, geodesic monitoring of equipment, gas transportation system of Ukraine, hydrostatic system, refraction, core networks
1. Krivoruchko, V.T., Navalnjev, M.I. (2016) Engineering geodesic monitoring of compressor station equipment foundations. Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 4, 40-45 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2016.04.07
2. Kudrya, V.D., Navalnev, N.I. (2017) Complex diagnostics of power mechanical equipment and its information-control support. Idea and mechanism of realization. Kharkov, Fakt [in Russian].
3. Krivoruchko, V.T. (1983) Development of 3D automated system of hydrostatic leveling. In: Syn. of Thesis for Cand. of Techn. Sci. Degree. Kiev [in Russian].
4. Zagrebin, D.V. (1966) Introduction to astrometry. Moscow-Leningrad [in Russian].
5. Klyushin, E.B., Kiselev, M.I., Mikhelev, D.Sh., Feldman, V.D. (2004) Engineering geodesics. In: Manual for higher education institutes. Ed. by D. Sh.Mikhelev. Moscow, Izd. Tsentr Akademiya [in Russian].