Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing #2, 2019, pp. 13-17
Improvement of validity of detection of signals of ultrasonic pulse-echo thickness measurement at their considerable attenuation
E.D. Bliznyuk1, Yu.V. Kuts2, O.V. Monchenko1, Yu.A. Oliynik2
National Aviation University. 1 Kosmonavta Komarova Prosp., 03058, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
NTUU «Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute». 37 Peremohy Prosp., 03056, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
The method of statistical phase ultrasonic thickness measurement of products from materials with considerable attenuation of ultrasonic oscillations, based on analysis of phase characteristic of signals, was developed. The procedure and results of modeling the signal processing in Matlab environment are given. 10 Ref., 3 Fig.
Keywords: ultrasonic nondestructive testing, validity, statistical phasometry
1. Krautkramer, J., Krautkramer, G. (1991) Ultrasonic control of materials: Refer. book. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
2. Ermolov, I.N., Lange, Yu.V. (2004) Nondestructive testing: Refer. book. In: 7 Vol. Ed. by V.V. Klyuev. Vol. 3: Ultrtasonic control. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
3. Tsapenko, V.K., Kuts, Yu.V. (2010) Principles of ultrasonic nondestructive testing: Manual. Kyiv, NTUU KPI [in Ukrainian].
4. Chuprin, V.A., Bizyulev, A.N., Konovalov, A.A. (2008) Specifics of ultrasonic thickness measurement of industrial facilities and products. V Mire Nerazrush. Kontrolya, 2(40), 12-14 [in Russian].
5. Korolyov, M.V. (1980) Pulse-echo thickness gauges. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
6. Kretov, E.F. (2008) Ultrasonic thickness measurement in machine-building. V Mire Nerazrush. Kontrolya, 2, 26-28 [in Russian].
7. Semerenko, A.V. (2008) Echo-method of ultrasonic thickness measurement. Ibid., 2(40), 6-10 [in Russian].
8. Kuts, Yu.V., Shcherbak, L.M. (2009) Statistic phasometry. Ternopil, TDTU [in Ukrainian].
9. Kuts, Yu.V., Eremenko, V.S., Monchenko, O.V., Lapiga, I.M. (2006) Method of ultrasonic measurement of thickness of products. Ukraine Pat. on utility model 35057, Int. Cl. G018 17/02 [in Ukrainian].
10. Fisher, N.I. (2000) Statistical analysis of circular data. Cambridge University Press.