Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing #4, 2020, pp. 32-39
Development of the method, procedure and means of control of elements of construction machinery and metal structures using magnetostriction effect
V.P. Babak1, Yu.V. Kuts1, I.V. Bogachev1, V.V. Khaidurov1, V.M. Zvarych2, M.V. Myslovych2, L.M. Shcherbak2, Yu.I. Hyzhko2, M.S. Hutorova2, L.B. Ostapchuk2
Institute of Engineering Thermophysics of NASU. 2-a Marii Kapnist str., 03057, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
Institute of Electrodynamics of NASU. 56 Prosp. Peremohy, 03057, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A method and mathematical models of direct and inverse problems of ultrasonic testing and diagnostics of complex metal structures
for defect detection have been developed and tested. A test sample of the system for magnetostrictive control of elements
of the objects of study was made and experimentally verifi ed. Mathematical modeling of the processes of ultrasonic testing was
performed, using MATLAB and COMSOL Multiphysics software. The adequacy of mathematical models was confi rmed by
the results of comparing them with the real physical experiments. 7 Ref., 4 Tables, 17 Fig.
building metal structuresї, ultrasonic testing, low-ampere transducers, direct and inverse problems of ultrasonic testing
1. Ermolov, I.N., Alyoshin, N.P., Potapov, A.I. (1991) Acoustic
methods of testing. Moscow, Vysshaya Shkola [in Russian].
2. Kretov, E.F. (2014) Ultrasonic flaw detection in power engineering.
St.-Petersburg, SVEN [in Russian].
3. Khamidullin, V.K. (1989) Ultrasonic testing and measurement
devices and systems. Leningrad, Izd-vo Leningrad.
Universiteta [in Russian].
4. 4. Shcherbinsky, V.G. (2005) Technology of ultrasonic testing
of welded joints. Moscow, Tisso [in Russian].
5. Hyzhko, Yu., Hutorova, M., Myslovych, M., Ostapchuk, L.
(2019) On peculiarities of development of information support
for technical diagnostics multilevel systems of electrical
equipment. Computational Problems of Electrical Engineering,
6. Babak, V.P., Yeremenko, V.S., Kuts, Yu.V., Myslovych, M.V.,
Shcherbak, L.M. (2019) Models and measures in measurements:
Monograph. Ed. by V.P. Babak. Kyiv, Naukova
Dumka [in Ukrainian]. http://ittf.kiev.ua/wp-content/uploads/2020/ 05/monogr-2019.pdf
7. Babak, V.P., Bogachev, I.V., Haidurov, V.V. (2020) Determination of sizes of defects and their localization in ultrasonic testing by the methods of mathematical and computer modeling. Teplofi zyka ta Teploenergetyka, 3, 43-48 [in Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.3.2020.11
Advertising in this issue: